Troubleshooting Blink Mini Camera Not Connecting to WiFi
Blink mini cameras have gained popularity in recent years because of their unique features. The installation of the Blink Mini camera is very easy. But sometimes, users complain that their Blink Mini Camera Not Connecting to WiFi network. That is very frustrating. Many Blink mini camera users encounter this issue.
We have shared troubleshooting steps to fix the Blink mini camera not connecting to the WiFi issue. By following these Blink Mini Troubleshooting steps, you can fix this issue.
Troubleshooting Blink mini camera is not connecting to the WiFi network
Blink mini cameras with 1080p HD resolution provide the live view, night vision, two-way audio, cloud storage option, and motion detection. Check out the following steps to fix the Blink Mini Not Connecting to WiFi issue:
Steps to fix the Blink Mini Not Connecting
- If your Blink mini camera keeps disconnecting from the WiFi network, then try to place your camera near the home router.
- Make sure that you are using the correct password for your WiFi network. The default password is labeled on the router, or you can set up the password while configuring the router.
- If you have forgotten the password, then reset your password by clicking on forgot password, try to reconnect your device.
- If you have enabled the VPN on your phone, then disable it to complete the setup of the Blink mini camera. After completing the setup, you can enable a VPN on your phone.
- Since Blink mini cameras do not support the 5 GHz band, use the 2.4 GHz band.
- If your camera is not connected to the power, lights will not flash on the camera, which means the camera can’t communicate to WiFi. Therefore, make sure that the USB cable, mini-USB cable, and power adapter are correctly connected.
- The QR code allows the Blink camera to connect to the WiFi network. If white light is flashing on the camera, then it cannot read the QR code. Make sure that there is no reflection towards the camera, and the plastic covers are removed from the camera’s lens.
- Your Blink camera will not work when it is updating the firmware. After completing the firmware update, the camera will work normally.
- Make sure that your WiFi home router is correctly connected to the power socket. Try to reset your WiFi home router to fix the connectivity issue. You can reset your WiFi home router by pressing the power button on the router. Or unplug your router and wait for a couple of minutes.
- Now, plug the router and try to connect your Blink mini camera to the WiFi network.
Hopefully, these Blink Mini Troubleshooting steps will help you to resolve the Blink mini camera not connecting to the WiFi network issue. Still, after facing the above-mentioned steps, your Blink Mini Camera Not Connecting to WiFi, then contact our technical experts.